Reiki Classes: Change for Life
Learn the basics of Reiki energy healing and how to create a soul-to-soul connection with animals.
Taking a class in Reiki may be the single best gift you can give yourself or your loved ones, whether they walk on two legs or four, swim or fly. The ability to facilitate Reiki is the gift that keeps on giving; it is easy to learn and offers a lifetime of benefits.
Imagine being able to: accelerate healing when sick, relieve the pain of an injury, release feelings of anger, fear, and grief, or decrease discomfort after surgery!
Reiki Classes are taught by Reiki Master Teacher, shaman, animal communicator, and author Rose De Dan, Wild Reiki and Shamanic Healing, pioneer in energy healing for animals. See Calendar for list of current classes or scroll down.
Reiki Classes and Workshops
Distance healing for people, animals and situations Reiki Level 2 deepens your connection to the energy and awakens your ability to facilitate healing for a person, animal, place, or situation…
Reiki Master training is more like an apprenticeship and takes place over a period of time. Learning how to give an attunement is an important part of Master training as…
What is Reiki? Audio
Rose De Dan answers your questions about the benefits of Reiki for animals and people.
Articles by Rose De Dan
- What is Reiki? offers a different perspective.
- A Reiki Student’s Journey in Personal Healing
- Wild Reiki Spa Day for Mama Rabbit
- Another Animal Reiki Magnet Adventure
- The Reiki Beneath Her Wings
- Reiki Shamanic Rescue for A Feathered Unicorn
- A Reiki to the Rescue Tale
- The Oneness of Reiki
- How do I love Reiki? Let me count the ways…
- Reiki “Magic Hands”
- Reiki at the Dog Spa
- Reiki is for the Birds
- Reiki and the Harbor Seal
- Reiki for Horse Picasso
- One Reiki Sandwich, Please
- Tails of Mort the Reiki Cat