Do you feel like everything needs to change?
Can you hear Pachamama (Mother Earth) calling you?
The old ways are no longer working: business as usual in an “extraction economy,” mindless consumption, staying small, being held back by our old programming and fears, etc.
Nature needs each of us to be wildly authentic and heal the wounds caused by the myth of separation.
We are all intimately connected to Stone People, Plant/Tree People, Animal People, and the elements (Earth, Water, Fire, Winds).
The truth is we ARE Nature—our blood and bones are made of her. The water you drink may have fallen as rain halfway around the world, or bathed the cells of great poets, plants and panthers.
When you connect to Nature, you begin to heal. Your senses and heart open, revealing your gifts and leading you back home to yourself.
When you heal yourself, you truly do heal the world. Every time you raise your vibration or unravel a limiting belief, you send a ripple through the collective field and help human consciousness evolve.
If you would like to learn more, you are invited to join a diverse group of teachers, thought leaders, shamanic practitioners, and ancient wisdom keepers for a transformational global online conference!
Heal Yourself ~ Heal the Earth Global Online Conference
November 11-16, 2019
This event was designed to inspire and empower you to deepen into your path of personal and planetary healing.
• Mastering your energy
• Transforming your fears to gain the confidence to take massive action
• Un-covering and Re-membering your gifts
• the African philosophy of Ubuntu
• Shamanic ways of healing
• Staying sane when you feel like you are surrounded by chaos
• Coming into relationship with the soil, animals, devic realms and the elementals
…and much, much more!
My talk, “A Wild Way to Heal,” airs on the last day, November 16th at 9am Eastern, but you won’t want to miss out on these respected presenters:
• John Perkins, “Touching the Jaguar: Transforming Fear into Actions to Change the World”
• Allecia Evans, “Sacred Wisdom of The Wild Matriarchs: The Fine Line Between Anger & Fierce and How Women Leaders Will Change the World Without War”
• Hank Wesselman, “Health, Illness and Healing in the Shamanic Perspective”
• Cuauhtemoc Villa, “As the Plants Grow, So Will the Farmer!”
• Tayria Ward, “Reclaiming Your Indigenous Mind”
…to name just a few!
This transformational event is available at no charge for 48 hours for all registered attendees.
Hope to “see” you there!
Rose De Dan, Manitou and Night Sky
Wild Reiki and Shamanic Healing
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
You are welcome to share this article with others by email, on your blog or to your mailing list so long as you leave it intact and do not alter it in any way. All links must remain in the article. And, you must include the copyright notice and the bio.
©2019 Rose De Dan. All Rights Reserved. www.reikishamanic.com
A WILD WAY TO HEAL
Rose De Dan, Wild Reiki and Shamanic Healing LLC, is an animal communicator, Reiki Master Teacher, shamanic energy healer, and author. Her classes, sessions and ceremonial work are inspired by wild and domestic animals who have issued a call to action for personal and global healing.
Her book Tails of a Healer: Animals, Reiki and Shamanism features heartwarming stories about animals and their role in her evolution as an energy worker and shamanic healer.