Bluebell’s energy was incredibly rich and powerful. One’s body leaned toward her perhaps in awareness, on a deeper level, of the connection that the tribes had with the vast herds that once roamed this land. And the feeling was mutual. Bluebell had adopted humans as her herd.
October 8-11, 2015
Earthfire Institute Wildlife Sanctuary
A Walk on the Wild Side: Answering the Call of the Wild was created in 2010 to bring people and animals together in ceremony with the intention of rebuilding the bridge between species.
Personal change has a ripple effect; when it takes place within sacred ceremony what we heal in ourselves helps create shifts worldwide.
Each A Walk on the Wild Side event is focused and customized according to the guidance of the animals and Spirit—in other words every year is different. Depending on circumstances and the particular animal’s needs, we may visit with them at their enclosures or in the Wildlife Garden where they are free to roam, play or interact with us as they choose.
During the event you will:
• deepen your intuitive capabilities for use in daily life as well and with your own animal companions
• interweave the energy from storytelling, shamanic journeys, and ceremonies with visits, interactions, and guidance from the animals
• identify and release deep energetic blockages that are holding you back from deeper connection
• join together in ceremony for personal and global healing
Event participants receive:
• 4 days in ceremony and conversation with native wildlife at Earthfire Institute, and in community with like-minded people
• two 1.5 hour preparatory telecalls
• buffet-style gourmet lunches and dinners prepared by local culinary artists
• shared accommodations Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday night
• special bonus gift – Vi Miere Mist One Earth Package
What past attendees have said about their personal experiences:
“I would not have traded this weekend for anything…”
“If I were to take and try to boil the entire weekend down into just a few words—if possible–I really think that the weekend has shown me that not only can we heal personally, but that we can universally heal that rend—that tear—between animals, plants and humans.”
“Spending time with the animals at Earthfire is like going on a sacred journey.”
Register by March 8 and enjoy savings
and option of two payment plans.
To make your life easier two payment options are available—a five-month payment plan or a two-part investment plan. Don’t delay, space is limited.
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
You are welcome to share this article with others by email, on your blog or to your mailing list so long as you leave it intact and do not alter it in any way. All links must remain in the article. And, you must include the copyright notice and the bio.
©2015 Rose De Dan. All Rights Reserved. www.reikishamanic.com
A WILD WAY TO HEAL
Rose De Dan, Wild Reiki and Shamanic Healing LLC, is an animal communicator, Reiki Master Teacher, shamanic energy healer, and author. Her classes, sessions and ceremonial work are inspired by wild and domestic animals who have issued a call to action for personal and global healing.
Her book Tails of a Healer: Animals, Reiki and Shamanism features heartwarming stories about animals and their role in her evolution as an energy worker and shamanic healer.
To receive notice of future articles and events, sign up for our newsletter.