Save with two kits in one!
Deluxe Smudge Kit contains larger kit for home and mini kit with handwoven Peruvian zippered case for travel.
I personally custom-bless each kit with Reiki and shamanic energy for highest and best good (unless you request otherwise).
Complete kit contains:
• 3 mini White Sage Smudge Bundles and 1 Cedar, plus 2 oz. Palo Santo Wood
• 1 large abalone shell and large wild turkey feather for home
• 1 small abalone shell, small wild turkey feather and handwoven, zippered Peruvian carrying case for travel
• instruction booklet
>->->->->->->-> DETAILS >->->->->->->->
• one mini abalone shell
• a zippered and lined carrying case with carrying strap handwoven in Peru from a mixture of llama and/or alpaca/sheep wool (approx. 7-8″ long, and 2″ in diameter). Each case is a different design, allow us to pick one for you shamanically.
• small wild turkey feather (approx. 5″-6″, fits neatly into carrying case for travel)
• one mini Cedar smudge bundle
• three mini White Sage smudge bundles
• two oz. Palo Santo Wood
Home Smudge Kit
• one large abalone shell (approx. 4″-5″), to catch any ashes or hold smudge stick when finished
• one large wild turkey feather (approx. 14″), for wafting the smoke
And finally, a booklet containing information on the Smudging Ceremony, and instructions on clearing a person or house of heavy energy (hucha in Peruvian shamanism).
TIP: The mini White Sage smudge bundles are easier to pack for travel and keep lit than larger smudges. To more easily light (and extinguish) I remove the string and use one stem at a time rather than lighting the entire bundle.
For many years I have taught my students and clients that frequent smudging for clearing heavy energy is essential for the health of animals as well as people (see Animal Healing with Smudging).
Smudging is a time-honored method of clearing hucha (heavy energy) trapped in a person’s energy field, living or office space, or hotel room.
Indigenous cultures worldwide ask the spirit of plant’s like sage, palo santo wood, and cedar for assistance in clearing and balance the energy of a space or a being’s energy field to facilitate peace and healing. They are also frequently used in ceremonies as spiritual offerings.
Acupuncturists, massage therapists, shamanic, Reiki and other energy practitioners use smudging as a way to clear energy before and after every healing session which benefits both healer and client.
May not be available for shipment outside the U.S.
Deluxe Home and Travel Smudge Kit: $49.99 (U.S.) — Add to Cart