“Who the President of the United States is will not change who I am as a person. I will still believe in compassion, kindness, unity, love and all the many other positive virtues I hold to be important, and I will do my best to act in accordance with those values. And I will continue to share the messages of the animals to the best of my ability. The animals unite us.”
What I shared struck a chord with others who were struggling with strong feelings of fear, anger and grief, so my guides and allies offer the following suggestions to help with grounding and healing after the election.
Releasing and Reconnecting to the Earth Exercise
Note: You will need to lie belly down on the Earth to do this (if you are in the Pacific Northwest you may need a tarp to lie on). You can try doing it inside on your floor if you do not have outside access.
1) Sit on the earth and open your heart. Ask Pachamama (Mother Earth) to help you release the heavy energy of your emotions and heal.
2) Open the energy center in your belly by moving the fingertips of one hand in a counterclockwise circle. Then lie belly down on the earth and let all the feelings go—release them to the Earth. The heavy energy of those emotions are mulch for the Earth. She can transform them from heavy into light energy. When you feel complete, offer gratitude for Pachamama’s assistance. You can close your energy center by moving fingers of one hand clockwise or simply allowing the energy center to reset (it does so itself within 15 minutes).
Other Reiki and Shamanic tips for healing
1) Smudge yourself and your space well, and keep doing on a daily basis.
2) If you are a Reiki 2 practitioner, send Reiki back in time to point of origin of the heavy emotions to help clear and ground yourself.
3) If you have shamanic training journey with your power animal for guidance and consult with all your allies. Invite your allies and All Our Relations to join you in prayer at fire ceremony.
Transformation is possible on a larger scale once we work through what has been triggered. The land and the animals need each of us to stand up now and do our personal work. What we heal within ourselves becomes a source of strength, and the ripples of change spread.
You are not alone. Remember Windwalker’s Message to the World: “Together we are strong. Together we can heal ourselves and this world.”
Learn how to connect more deeply with animals, restore balance to your life, increase intuitive skills, and help heal the Earth with live Reiki and shamanic teleclasses, available worldwide.
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
You are welcome to share this article with others by email, on your blog or to your mailing list so long as you leave it intact and do not alter it in any way. All links must remain in the article. And, you must include the copyright notice and the bio.
©2016 Rose De Dan. All Rights Reserved. www.reikishamanic.com
A WILD WAY TO HEAL
Rose De Dan, Wild Reiki and Shamanic Healing LLC, is an animal communicator, Reiki Master Teacher, shamanic energy healer, and author. Her classes, sessions and ceremonial work are inspired by wild and domestic animals who have issued a call to action for personal and global healing.
Her book Tails of a Healer: Animals, Reiki and Shamanism features heartwarming stories about animals and their role in her evolution as an energy worker and shamanic healer.
To receive notice of future articles and events, sign up for our newsletter.