Introduction to Reiki Energy Healing for People and Animals
Reiki energy healing restores the balance between the physical, emotional, spiritual and mental levels for all living beings, enabling the body to do what it does best, heal itself. It can also affect reconnection between spiritual beings and the universe around us (if you thought animals liked you before wait ’til you experience their response to Reiki!).
Reiki training offers important benefits for self-healing and as well as for healing for people, animals, trees and plants.
A Reiki Level 1 training incorporates a series of attunements and hands-on training. The attunements open energy channels enabling the student to connect with the Reiki healing energy. This is an important aspect of Reiki—energy comes through the person, not from them—making this form of healing a safe one.
Reiki is easy to learn, and one can enjoy a lifetime of benefits from the training. Classes are limited to a maximum of 6 students for more individualized attention, and are offered on a basis that fits anyone’s schedule.
Reiki Level 1 training includes:
- series of attunements that enable you to enjoy Reiki for a lifetime of benefit
- teaching stories about people and animal Reiki
- steps on how to utilize the benefits of Reiki for yourself
- guidance on how to offer Reiki for family and others in daily life or emergency situations
- how and when to offer Reiki to your animal companions or rescue animals
- basic energy healing techniques for personal protection, and self-care (not included in most Reiki classes)
- series of practical exercises designed to help you develop your confidence and intuitive awareness
- class booklet for easy guidance and recall after class
- Reiki Level 1 Certificate upon completion suitable for framing
Support available after class includes:
- invitation to join the free, private online Wild Reiki Forum – a resource for articles or news about Reiki, answers to questions, and place to connect with other WRSH students for practice
- option to sign up for Advanced ReikiShamanic Classes, open to all levels of Reiki students for accelerated learning
For more information on Reiki and its benefits for animals and people:
• Audio What’s It All About, Reiki?
• Article The Oneness of Reiki
• Article How do I love Reiki? Let me count the ways…
• Article Reiki healing toolkit is the gift that keeps on giving
Questions? See FAQ About Reiki Classes or send us an email.
Click here to read more Reiki stories and testimonials about the benefits of Reiki.
Upcoming 2014 Seattle Reiki Level 1 Classes
January: Friday, Jan. 10, 7pm-9pm & Saturday, Jan. 11, 9am-5pm
June: Friday, June 13, 7pm-9pm & Saturday, June 14, 9am-5pm
September: Friday, Sept. 12, 7pm-9pm & Saturday, Sept. 13, 9am-5pm
Need a place to stay?: See FAQ About Reiki Classes for information on places to stay in the Seattle area.